- Have you ever felt the urge to declutter your work life?
- Do you often find yourself stretched too thin?
- Do you simultaneously feel overworked and underutilized?
- Are you frequently busy but not productive?
- Do you feel like your time is constantly being hijacked by other people’s agendas?
If you answered yes to any of these, the way out is the Way of the Essentialist.
Founders, Advisors, Investors, and pretty much anyone will benefit from this life changing framework that Greg McKeown covers in his podcast session.
Speaker: Greg McKeown
Originally from London, England, Greg McKeown is the author of the New York Times bestseller, “Essentialism: The Disciplined Pursuit of Less” and the founder of McKeown, Inc, a company with a mission to teach Essentialism to millions of people around the world. Their clients include Adobe, Apple, Airbnb, Cisco, Google, Facebook, Pixar, Salesforce.com, Symantec, Twitter, VMware and Yahoo!.