Join Leslie Lau, Director of Web Optimization at CircleCI, to learn how to build a sales and marketing funnel that converts prospects into customers.
Building an efficient strategy for attracting leads and converting them into sales is a critical part of scaling your business. In this session, you’ll learn best practices on how to structure and optimize your sales funnel for maximum conversions.
This session is for:
- Pre-launch (idea to prototype)
- Launch (product/service being used by customers
- Growth (scaling customers, products/services and markets)
This session will cover:
- Overview on how to structure your sales funnel
- Best practices on how to test, measure and optimize your sales funnel
- The most important metrics you need to know to track and analyze the effectiveness of your sales funnel
- Emerging trends and new methodologies
OUR SPEAKER | Leslie Lau
Leslie Lau is a digital marketing leader who brings together an enterprise marketing and technology background with the skills and experience of operating at a fast-paced, SaaS company. During the last four years of her career, she has focused on optimizing freemium and trial experiences at scale. More recently, she has been focused on optimizing the end-to-end customer journey, which includes the onboarding experience of customers.
About the Whole Entrepreneur:
Based on our research and interaction with thousands of global entrepreneurs, the Nasdaq Entrepreneurial Center has identified seven essential founder attributes: Creativity, Vision, Independence, Organization, Communication, Self-Confidence, and Leadership. Our programming is rooted in this philosophy by providing individualized learning paths for founders focused on their abilities as a leader to create long-term, sustainable growth.