Introducing the Center Teaching Fellows Program
Calling all industry experts who are at the top of their game and looking for a way to give back:
The Nasdaq Entrepreneurial Center is proud to announce its inaugural Teaching Fellows Program, which invites people at the top of their fields to mentor and coach entrepreneurs from across industries who are tackling some of today’s most exciting and relevant problems.
The Center is a San Francisco-based non-profit organization designed to educate, innovate, and connect aspiring and current entrepreneurs. We are dedicated to providing entrepreneurs – from across industries, stages of growth, and walks of life – with quality resources and access to mentors, training, and networking.
Our Teaching Fellows Program is a unique opportunity to crystalize your expert knowledge and brainpower into a lesson plan that trains the next generation of leaders and thinkers. Along the way, establish yourself as an expert in your industry and build your brand as a mentor and educator. As an added benefit, you’ll get recognition on our website and one hour of access to our state-of the-art broadcast studio to record a video.
We’re currently looking for trainers in these areas:
2. Business Foundations (investing, legal)
4. Leadership Development
Nominations are also encouraged. All applicants must fill out the form below to be considered for selection.
1. Application submission (fill out the form to apply for selection)
2. Attendance at a one-hour training/on-boarding session
3. Ability to create a course outline/structure, to be submitted three weeks before class
4. Offering a minimum of two classes per year (can range from 1 to 3 hours each, depending on availability)
5. Participating in a mid-year feedback session (we’ll review class feedback)
6. Promoting classes across networks and social channels
7. Attending a yearly meetup with other teaching fellows across industries
8. Joining our online community for Center teaching fellows
January 7, 2016